Whether you need a single handset or a full contact centre solution, Ripplecom can introduce IP telephony into your business, or help you to transition from another provider, with minimum disruption for maximum reward.
Ripplecom delivers voice services over our own platform which has been engineered to guarantee superiority of service, security, technical oversight and, of course, value.
Our voice products
How our voice service will enhance your business
Ripplecom’s voice service delivers a complete inbound and outbound communications platform with enterprise-class features as standard. Take a look at just some of the ways this functionality will benefit your business:
No missed calls mean no missed opportunities
- Keep the same number: we can port your existing number for perfect business continuity.
- Transfer calls easily or let customers know they are in queue with call waiting.
- No more ringing out: route an unanswered call to another line or a mobile.
- Voicemail to email: if your team is truly unavailable, voicemails pop directly into their email inbox.
Enhanced experience, happier customers
- Reduced waiting times with simplified call routing.
- Boost customer experience, retention and loyalty by integrating a call centre solution with your current CRM or database for a more personalised and helpful customer experience.
Work from wherever (no one will be able to tell)
- On the road: staff who are out and about can make and receive calls from their mobiles as if they were using their office extension number.
- Working from home is seamless. Remote workers can be reached as if they were an extension of your switchboard.
Increase efficiency, enhance productivity
- Dial 1 for IVR: an Interactive Voice Response will route calls efficiently, optimising staff time.
- Distribute calls to individual departments or teams using hunt groups.
- Understand staff-customer interactions with call monitoring and advanced call reporting.
Make informed decisions with reporting and analytics
- Easy visibility of critical business information through a suite of analytical reporting tools.
- Verify important messages and conversations with call recording.