Whether you need a single handset or a full contact centre solution, Ripplecom can introduce IP telephony into your business, or help you to transition from another provider, with minimum disruption for maximum reward.
Our voice products
SPOTLIGHT ON SPICA
Spica by Ripplecom
Created in-house by our engineers, Spica delivers business VoIP telephony with superior service, value and security. As experts in connectivity and networking, we consider voice services holistically to deliver a better option for businesses. As a VoIP service, Spica has the potential to save businesses vast sums of money on hardware, line rental and call rates. Spica’s digital nature means that the system comes with a long list of features and functions, all included as standard.
How our voice service will enhance your business
Ripplecom’s voice service delivers a complete inbound and outbound communications platform with enterprise-class features as standard. Take a look at just some of the ways this functionality will benefit your business:
No missed calls mean no missed opportunities
- Keep the same number: we can port your existing number for perfect business continuity.
- Transfer calls easily or let customers know they are in queue with call waiting.
- No more ringing out: route an unanswered call to another line or a mobile.
- Voicemail to email: if your team is truly unavailable, voicemails pop directly into their email inbox.
Increase efficiency, enhance productivity
- Dial 1 for IVR: an Interactive Voice Response will route calls efficiently, optimising staff time.
- Distribute calls to individual departments or teams using hunt groups.
- Understand staff-customer interactions with call monitoring and advanced call reporting.
Work from wherever (no one will be able to tell)
- On the road: staff who are out and about can make and receive calls from their mobiles as if they were using their office extension number.
- Working from home is seamless. Remote workers can be reached as if they were an extension of your switchboard.
Let’s talk voice
Call us on 061 500250, email firstname.lastname@example.org or request a call via our contact form.